You can sign up for the Edmonton Opera newsletter here. Effective July 1, you must have either re-subscribed to the newsletter through an emailed link, or re-enter your information above to continue to receive Edmonton Opera correspondence. This link will remain valid after July 1 so that lapsed or new parties can sign up to receive the e-newsletter.
Previous 2014/15 season issues:
- 04/13/2015 - Check out our free performances, partnerships and behind-the-scenes content!
- 04/01/2015 - Try an opera-inspired cocktail — now until April 23!
- 03/27/2015 – Brunch tix released, Lucia and al Fresco tickets now available!
- 03/11/2015 – Lucia at the Mercer & special Citadel offer
- 02/12/2015 - Happy Valentine's Day from Edmonton Opera!
- 02/02/2015 - Two more chances to see The Magic Flute!
- 01/21/2015 - The Magic Flute opens in 10 days!
- 01/12/2015 - Magic Flute opens in less than three weeks!
- 12/04/2014 - Edmonton Opera gift guide
- 12/02/2014 - Send a child to the opera for Giving Tuesday!
- 11/21/2014 - December update: Magic Flute & artistic director
- 10/25/2014 - Don't miss your chance to see The Barber of Seville, opening tomorrow!
- 10/07/2014 - Opera 101 this Wednesday — sneak peek of The Barber of Seville!
- 09/02/2014 - Seven reasons to escape to the opera!
- 08/18/2014 - Single tickets now on sale!